Saturday, July 21, 2012

7 Day Challenge x Jet set, go!

Knit top: Sent from Heaven; Skinny jeans: Forever 21; Grey studded boots: Sent from Heaven; Bag: Longchamp

As promised here, I am going to post photos of the outfits I used for my 7 Day Challenge homework in Styling class. So here goes! The first theme: jet setter. I chose this orange knit top and skinny jeans because I want nothing more than to be comfortable during a trip. I paired it with my new studded boots to dress the outfit up a little bit. I love how simple this look is! What do you guys think?

Photo taken by Ernalyn Asuncion






7 comments:

  1. You look great in red :) Beautiful outfit :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just came across ur blog..
    just love your outfit..
    wanna follow each other..:) ??
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sabbi! I just saw your blog. :) Following you now. :)

      Delete
    2. thnx..followed u too..keep in touch..:)
      xo sabbi

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful :) Pretty outfit.


    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicol! :) I saw your blog and your illustrations are amazing! Following you now. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...