Thursday, November 22, 2012

Scarf

Scarf print dress: Get it here; Heel-less shoes: DAS

If you're a regular here on my blog, I'm pretty sure you know about the photo shoot my friends and I had for an online shop. If this is your first time here, you can read about it here, here, here, and here.

This scarf print dress is one of my favorites among the stuff that I wore. Haha, I know! I like a lot from the first collection. How I wish I could buy them all. Anyway, don't you think it's beautiful? I do! The black, white, and yellow combination is just right; unlike other clothes with scarf prints, this dress isn't to loud. Also, the back of this dress is plain black. I think it's perfect for those who are not much into prints but want to give it a try.

I paired it with heel-less shoes to give the classy look an edgy and modern side. Imagine if I wore it with the classic black pumps. Sure, the look would have turned out completely differently, more elegant, but my mood during the shoot called for heel-less.

What do you think?

Photo taken by Tisha Filart


 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...