Monday, January 7, 2013

Faux Fur and Leather


I'm not sure if it was just me or the weather has really been bipolar lately -- Mr. Sun shines bright but the wind? It's really cold. I've even had goosebumps at times! I wanted to take advantage of the weather and decided to take my leather pants out for a spin. I've been wanting to wear it for quite some time now but it's just too darn hot in the Philippines! Now's the perfect time!

What I like about this pair is that it's not your usual leather pants. It has triangular faux fur panels. This piece, however, is kind of bulky so I had to wear it with my wedge sneakers! That way, I won't look shorter than I really am. I know what you're thinking! Why not wear heels instead, right? Wedge sneakers are too comfortable! Heels, not so! Don't get me wrong, though! I love wearing heels as well, just not on this day.

Moving on, there's already too much going on from the waist down. To tone down the look a bit, I wore a plain and simple shirt and kept my accessories to a minimum. What do you think?    
  

Shirt: Gianni Lo Giudice; Leather pants: Love Hate; Wedge Sneakers: Forever 21; Bag: Prada; Necklace: Girl Shoppe

Photo taken by Joselito Asuncion




2 comments:

  1. Looooved your leggings!
    Awesome look dear :)

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...