Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Geometrical


Yesterday, I opted to wear something bright, hoping and praying that it would bring me good vibes. Harhar, look who's too lazy to go back to work after three days off! I wore this pink top with geometric prints on it. Since it's already filled with squares and rectangles, I figured, why not go all out and add some more shapes, right? I used my aztec acrylic necklace from Personalized Accessories and topped my look off with my studded Alexander Wang bag. Why, hello, circles and triangles!



Top: Sent from Heaven; Skinny jeans: Forever 21; Ballet flats: Zara

Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'

Aztec acrylic necklace: Personalized Accessories

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo


 

10 comments:

  1. Nice necklace!
    Cool bag :)
    Looking good dear :)

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aga! I'd love to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Michelle!! Really like the way you post, I mean, the structure of your blog and pics quality :) So, i’m going to follow you ok? Here’s my blog http://dandyssimo.blogspot.com/ , follow me back ONLY if you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Derenth!! Checking out your blog now! :)

      Delete
  4. You look amazing; those are the perfect basic jeans!

    Amazing blog; You've got yourself a new follower dear! :)

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...