Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year's!!


This might be a little too late but happy new year's, loves! 2012 has been an amazing year, filled with lots life-changing events -- I graduated college with honors, fulfilled my dream of becoming a Fashion Stylist, have had work experiences (both fashion-related and not!), and received a wonderful blessing which is my baby brother, just to name a few. Most of all, I've started this style blog. To all my readers, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for supporting me for the past six months!! :)

Lately, I haven't been posting a lot because of my busy schedule (Really sorry, loves!) but this brand new year, I'll do my best to post more often than I used to! Here's to a fresh new start not only for us, but also for my blog!

Top: Love Hate; Leather shorts: Forever 21; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21

It has been our tradition as a family to spend New Year's Eve in our home, so I don't really get to dress up. I didn't bother to take outfit shots that night anymore 'cause what I wore wasn't woth sharing here. On New Year's Day however, my family and I went to Eastwood and here's what I wore. I just had to wear my favourite pair of shoes at the moment again! From there, I looked for something that would go with it and came up with this lovely new top and my leather shorts.
 
Love/Peace bracelet: From a bazaar; 'mica' stainless bangle: Had it made from a high school friend; Oxblood braided bracelet: From a bazaar; Gold watch: Casio; Lime green friendship bracelet: Girl Shoppe; Gold bracelet: Old; Silver heart bangle: Gift from my brother; Black beaded bracelet: DIY

Since my top is already detailed, I didn't wear a necklace anymore. There had to be an arm party, though! It's new year's after all, right?! Harhar. I wore my new Casio watch and my favourite bracelets to finish my look! What do you think about it? According to my cousin, I look like a Hollywood celebrity off duty! Heehee. I just love the effortless vibe this look gave!

Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion


 

11 comments:

  1. I love your silver shoes!
    I just followed you dear. I hope you can check on my blog and follow back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenniya! :) I'll check out your blog in a bit.

      Delete
  2. Hello dear!
    How is this new year going for you ?

    Amazing shoes and accessories are awesome !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Katerina! Thanks! :) The year has just started, yet, I've been so busy with work already! ;-) What about you?

      Delete
  3. love the outfit..hapie new year dear..
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that pair of Wedge Sneakers in my life. lol! :) Love how casual and comfortable your looks are!

    New Follower here! :)

    Maggie
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NaniGGie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! :) I'll drop by your blog in a bit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...