Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lavender


Don't you just love what necklaces like this can do to your outfits? Earlier this week, I wore something really simple to work -- just a plain top, skinny jeans, ballet flats, and my Longchamp. The necklace, however, dressed the outfit up a bit. I didn't need to accessorize more. It was already enough to make a statement. I just put on my gold Casio watch which matched the gold chains of the lovely necklace to finish my look and voila!


Top: Immagine; Skinny jeans: Mango; Ballet flats: Steve Madden; Bag: Longchamp; Necklace: Skön PH; Gold watch: Casio

What  do you think, loves? ;-) Did you love the necklace?! Go check out Skön PH's Facebook page or Instagram account (@skonph) and you just might find the perfect handmade accessories for you! Also, did I mention that their accessories are too affordable?! :) 

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...