Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lunch Date




Yesterday, I went to Greenbelt and met up with my high school friend, Thea. Since she moved to New York about six years ago, she has already visited the Philippines twice but I only got to see her on the first one. Blame it on the busy schedule of a nursing student! Ugh. Anyway, now that she's visiting again, we had to see each other! We had lunch at Via Mare and then had coffee at Starbucks. It's been years and it felt like one day wasn't enough to catch up on everything. But here's what I can say: It may have been too long, but one thing's for sure: we still love to talk about the same things we used to talk about before -- shopping, handbags, and shoes! Gah. I really hope I could go and visit her in New York really soon! And shop, shop, shop together! ;-)
 
With Thea


Cropped top: Love Hate; Black tank top: Forever 21; Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'; Gold watch: Casio

Skinny jeans: Zara; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21
 
Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion
 
 
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...