Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oversized Aztec


Last Thursday, I wore this outfit to work. I just love everything about this oversized shirt! It was perfect for the gloomy weather that day -- made me want to just stop working and do nothing with my friends-slash-workmates. Lazy daisy! Harhar. Anyway, since the shirt is already too loose, I paired it with something that would contrast it, leggings (worn as tights, of course!). I finished the look with my Aldo booties and Alexander Wang studded hobo bag.


Oversized aztec print shirt: Love Hate; Leggings: Exped; Booties: Aldo; Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'; Necklace: The Landmark

Excuse the photo! See, I'm not prepared yet! Haha. At least you got a glimpse of my gold watch from Casio. :p

What do you think?

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo


 

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...