Thursday, February 7, 2013

What The Bag Does


The top I'm wearing here is one of those pieces I've had for a long time but never had the chance to share to you guys. Now that I do, I wore it with black leggings (worn as tights) and my Aldo booties. What I love about it's aztec print is that it's not your typical aztec. There's something different about it, though I can't tell what exactly. Maybe it's the swirls which look like S's! My studded leather bag made the entire look edgier. That's what it ever does to my outfits! That's why it's my all-time favorite bag! ;-)



Aztec top: Love Hate; Leggings: Topshop; Booties: Aldo; Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'; Gold watch: Casio

Photos taken by Carla Atutubo



6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...